Our unique analysis of the bills Landgrebe sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1974. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Landgrebe is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Landgrebe sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Landgrebe’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 695 (93rd): Concurrent resolution to provide for the creation of an independent commission to ...
- H.R. 17649 (93rd): Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act
- H.R. 17275 (93rd): A bill to provide for increased benefits with regard to disaster relief ...
- H.Res. 1434 (93rd): Resolution expressing the sense of the House to support the independence of ...
- H.R. 17132 (93rd): A bill to amended the Higher Education Act of 1965 to provide ...
- H.R. 17056 (93rd): Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore Completion Act
- H.R. 16892 (93rd): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 to increase ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1969 to Dec 1974, Landgrebe missed 326 of 2,170 roll call votes, which is 15.0%. This is worse than the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills