Some of Ruth’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 15352 (93rd): A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to ...
- H.J.Res. 790 (93rd): Joint resolution designating the week commencing February 3, 1974, as “International Clergy ...
- H.R. 3572 (93rd): A bill to amend the Communications Act of 1934 to establish orderly ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1969 to Dec 1974, Ruth missed 107 of 2,170 roll call votes, which is 4.9%. This is better than the median of 9.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills