Our unique analysis of the bills Bryant sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into their position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Bryant is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Bryant’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 498 (107th): Honoring the United States Marines killed in action during World War II ...
- H.R. 4487 (107th): Sales Tax Fairness Act of 2002
- H.R. 2465 (107th): To amend the Appalachian Regional Development Act of 1965 to add Hickman, ...
- H.R. 1891 (107th): Clean Diesel Fuel Provider Relief Act
- H.Con.Res. 421 (106th): Expressing the sense of the Congress with respect to the accomplishments of ...
- H.R. 5332 (106th): Tire Recall Safety Act
- H.R. 4750 (106th): Children’s Day Care Health and Safety Improvement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Bryant missed 100 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: