Our unique analysis of the bills Case sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Case is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Case’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6202 (109th): Ka’u Coast Preservation Act
- H.R. 5222 (109th): Native American Languages Amendments Act of 2006
- H.R. 4529 (109th): Kalaupapa Memorial Act of 2005
- H.R. 3536 (109th): To amend the Federal Crop Insurance Act to expand the Agricultural Management ...
- H.R. 3538 (109th): South Maui Coastal Preservation Act of 2005
- H.R. 3537 (109th): Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park Expansion Act of 2005
- H.R. 3535 (109th): To amend the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 to require country of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2006, Case missed 148 of 2,435 roll call votes, which is 6.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: