Our unique analysis of the bills Perlmutter has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Perlmutter is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Perlmutter for more statistics.
Ed Perlmutter sits on the following committees:
Perlmutter sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Perlmutter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6032: Data Breach Insurance Act
- H.R. 5438: Foreign Business Bribery Prohibition Act of 2016
- H.R. 4647: Traditional Banking Regulatory Relief Act of 2015
- H.R. 4574: Helicopter Fuel System Safety Act
- H.R. 4573: Lap Children Safety Research Act
- H.Res. 614: Honoring the Denver Broncos on their victory in Super Bowl 50.
- H.J.Res. 60: Expressing support for designation of a “National Lao-Hmong Recognition Day”.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Sep 2016, Perlmutter missed 273 of 7,607 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 55 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: