Our unique analysis of the bills Kaufman sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kaufman is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kaufman sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kaufman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S.Res. 660 (111th): A resolution expressing support for a public diplomacy program promoting advancements in ...
- S.Res. 656 (111th): A resolution expressing support for the inaugural USA Science & Engineering Festival.
- S.Res. 644 (111th): A resolution designating the week beginning October 10, 2010, as “National Wildlife ...
- S.Res. 623 (111th): A resolution commending the encouragement of interest in science, technology, engineering, and ...
- S.Res. 551 (111th): A resolution marking the one year anniversary of the June 12, 2009, ...
- S.Res. 524 (111th): A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Stuttering Awareness Week ...
- S. 3196 (111th): Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Sep 2010, Kaufman missed 6 of 640 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Sep 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: