2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Rigell »
Our unique analysis of the bills Rigell has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rigell is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Edward “Scott” Rigell sits on the following committees:
Some of Rigell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1840: To require the Secretary of the Interior to conduct offshore oil and gas ...
- H.R. 5165: Advancing Girls in STEM Act of 2014
- H.Res. 644: Condemning and disapproving of the failure of the Obama administration to comply with ...
- H.R. 1782: Virginia Jobs and Energy Act
- H.Con.Res. 9: Govern Before Going Home Resolution
- H.Res. 20: Providing that the House of Representatives is committed to restoring America’s financial foundation ...
- H.R. 143: Lead By Example Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Rigell missed 22 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Rigell [R-VA2]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Rigell [R-VA2]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Rigell [R-VA2]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Edward “Scott” Rigell [R-VA2]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
1 cosponsor is on that committee.Apr 16, 2015