Our unique analysis of the bills Schrock sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schrock is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Schrock sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Armed Forces and National Security (21%) Transportation and Public Works (18%) Finance and Financial Sector (11%) Law (11%) Social Welfare (11%) Families (11%) Health (11%) Crime and Law Enforcement (7%)
Some of Schrock’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3476 (108th): Chiropractic Health Parity for Military Retirees and Dependents Act
- H.R. 3390 (108th): To amend title 10, United States Code, relating to prescription drug benefits ...
- H.R. 1827 (108th): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 1084 (108th): Volunteer Pilot Organization Protection Act of 2004
- H.R. 705 (108th): To suspend temporarily the duty on certain table tennis tables.
- H.R. 5518 (107th): Volunteer Pilot Organization Protection Act
- H.Con.Res. 416 (107th): Congratulating the Navy League of the United States on the occasion of ...
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2004, Schrock missed 96 of 2,217 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: