Rep. Edward Stack
Former Representative from Florida's 12th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Florida's 12th District
See Also: Bioguide
Stack was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Stack’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Stack’s bills had a total of 274 cosponsors in the 96th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Stack to other members of the House of Representatives in the 96th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Stack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7859 (96th): Refugee Education Assistance Act of 1980
- H.R. 7425 (96th): A bill to amend the Indochina Refugee Children Assistance Act of 1976 ...
- H.Con.Res. 202 (96th): A concurrent resolution urging the Soviet Union to allow Ida Nudel to ...
- H.R. 5638 (96th): A bill to amend title 5, United States Code, to provide premium ...
- H.R. 5143 (96th): A bill to amend section 101(a)(2)(b)(ii) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, ...
- H.R. 4413 (96th): Marine Artificial Reef Development Act of 1979
- H.R. 4412 (96th): Sample Ballot Card Information Act of 1979
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Dec 1980, Stack missed 43 of 1,273 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is better than the median of 7.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1980. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills