Rep. Edwin Zschau
Former Representative from California’s 12th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 12th District|
See Also: Bioguide
Some of Zschau’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 563 (99th): A resolution expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the ...
- H.Res. 497 (99th): A resolution expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on the ...
- H.R. 5172 (99th): A bill to prohibit the expenditure of Federal funding for congressional newsletters.
- H.R. 4640 (99th): A bill to amend the Export Administration Act of 1979 with respect ...
- H.R. 3910 (99th): A bill to amend title II of the State Department Basic Authorities ...
- H.Con.Res. 238 (99th): A concurrent resolution commending President Reagan on the successful conclusion of the ...
- H.R. 3124 (99th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue code of 1954 with respect ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1983 to Oct 1986, Zschau missed 138 of 1,790 roll call votes, which is 7.7%. This is worse than the median of 5.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills