2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Norton »
Our unique analysis of the bills Norton has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Norton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Eleanor Norton sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Norton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Norton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5368: To direct the Department of Transportation to issue regulations to require enhanced security ...
- H.Res. 761: Recognizing the lack of full voting rights in Congress for active duty service ...
- H.Con.Res. 131: Authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the District of Columbia Special ...
- H.Res. 722: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives supporting the Federal workforce.
- H.R. 5037: District of Columbia Courts and Public Defender Service Voluntary Separation Incentive Payments Act
- H.R. 4915: Civil War Defenses of Washington National Historical Park Act
- H.R. 4821: Promoting National Service and Reducing Unemployment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: