2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Norton »
Our unique analysis of the bills Norton has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Norton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Eleanor Norton sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Norton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Norton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5037: To authorize the establishment of a program of voluntary separation incentive payments for ...
- H.R. 4915: Civil War Defenses of Washington National Historical Park Act
- H.R. 4821: Promoting National Service and Reducing Unemployment Act
- H.R. 4675: No Lead in the Air Act of 2016
- H.R. 4593: Reducing Long-Term Unemployment Act
- H.R. 4543: Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Commission Act
- H.R. 4439: Fairness for Breastfeeding Mothers Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: