Our unique analysis of the bills Norton has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Norton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Norton for more statistics.
Eleanor Norton sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Ranking Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Norton sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Norton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6031: Flood Prevention Act of 2016
- H.R. 6030: Pay Equity for All Act of 2016
- H.Res. 864: Expressing support for the designation of September 2016 as “National Campus Sexual Assault ...
- H.Res. 846: Calling on Congress to enact a new preclearance formula for the Voting Rights ...
- H.R. 5938: To amend title 4, United States Code, to permit the flag of the ...
- H.Res. 837: Expressing support for designating August 22, 2016, as national “Chuck Brown Day” and ...
- H.Res. 824: Expressing support for dancing as a form of valuable exercise and of artistic ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: