Our unique analysis of the bills Stefanik has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Stefanik is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Stefanik for more statistics.
Elise Stefanik sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
Stefanik sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Stefanik’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 161: Expressing the sense of Congress that those who served in the bays, harbors, ...
- H.R. 5897: Precision Farming Act of 2016
- H.R. 5683: Lift the Relocation Burden from Military Spouses Act
- H.R. 5493: EDIT Act
- H.Res. 782: Encouraging the people of the United States to honor the service of military ...
- H.R. 5415: HELPS Act
- H.Res. 754: Expressing the commitment of the House of Representatives to work to combat the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Stefanik missed 2 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: