Elissa Slotkin sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Armed Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Member, Subcommittee on Readiness
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterterrorism
Some of Slotkin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2800: To amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to require continued and expanded monitoring ...
- H.R. 2421: ALERT Act
- H.Res. 313: Designating April 24, 2019, as “Meningitis B Awareness Day”.
- H.R. 2135: PAID AD Act
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Slotkin missed 0 of 221 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: