Read our 2019 Report Card for Slotkin.
Slotkin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Slotkin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 16, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Elissa Slotkin sits on the following committees:
Slotkin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Slotkin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8231: To direct the Secretary of Defense to ensure that removal and remedial actions ...
- H.R. 8230: Integrating New Technologies to Empower Law Enforcement at Our Borders Act
- H.R. 8136: Trauma-Informed Investigation Act
- H.R. 7574: Strengthening America’s Strategic National Stockpile Act of 2020
- H.R. 7411: PFAS Free Military Purchasing Act
- H.R. 7392: Military PFAS Testing Disclosure Act
- H.R. 7376: National Security Innovation Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2020, Slotkin missed 2 of 896 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: