Read our 2019 Report Card for Slotkin.
Slotkin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Slotkin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jan 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Elissa Slotkin sits on the following committees:
Slotkin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Slotkin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 83: Directing the President pursuant to section 5(c) of the War Powers Resolution to ...
- H.R. 5388: To provide that the Secretary of Education may not issue or enforce certain ...
- H.Res. 705: Recognizing the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS.
- H.R. 4795: STABLE Act
- H.R. 4668: Digital Citizenship and Media Literacy Act
- H.R. 4536: Bot Disclosure and Accountability Act of 2019
- H.R. 3873: Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections Act
From Jan 2019 to Jan 2020, Slotkin missed 0 of 723 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: