Slotkin is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Slotkin has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Oct 18, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Elissa Slotkin sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Armed Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Member, Subcommittee on Readiness
House Committee on Homeland Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation
- Member, Subcommittee on Intelligence and Counterterrorism
Slotkin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Slotkin’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4668: Digital Citizenship and Media Literacy Act
- H.R. 4536: Bot Disclosure and Accountability Act of 2019
- H.R. 3873: Foreign Influence Reporting in Elections Act
- H.R. 3670: Short-Term Detention Standards Act
- H.R. 3669: Weatherizing Infrastructure in the North and Terrorism Emergency Readiness Act of 2019
- H.Res. 459: Affirming the importance of title IX, applauding the increase in educational opportunities available ...
- H.R. 3415: Real-Time Beneficiary Drug Cost Bill
From Jan 2019 to Oct 2019, Slotkin missed 0 of 570 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: