Dole was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Dole’s time serving in the Senate. Dole’s bills had a total of 83 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Dole to other members of the Senate in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Dole’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3679 (110th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand ...
- S.Res. 695 (110th): A resolution commending the Honor Flight Network and its volunteers and donors ...
- S. 3591 (110th): Motor Fuel Supply and Distribution Improvement Act
- S.Res. 664 (110th): A resolution celebrating the centennial of Union Station in Washington, District of ...
- S. 3336 (110th): New Clean Energy Tax Extenders Act
- S. 3113 (110th): A bill to reinstate the Interim Management Strategy governing off-road vehicle use ...
- S.Res. 572 (110th): A resolution calling upon the Court of Appeal for the Second Appellate ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2008, Dole missed 48 of 1,977 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: