2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Warren »
Our unique analysis of the bills Warren has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Warren is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Elizabeth Warren sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Member, Subcommittee on Primary Health and Retirement Security
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Warren sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Warren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2789: Tax Filing Simplification Act of 2016
- S. 2761: FAA Community Accountability Act of 2016
- S. 2744: Genetic Research Privacy Protection Act
- S. 2647: Behavioral Health Coverage Transparency Act of 2016
- S. 2624: National Biomedical Research Act
- S. 2598: Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Act
- S. 2578: Reducing Unused Medications Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, Warren missed 12 of 1,083 roll call votes, which is 1.1%. This is on par with the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: