New: 2013 Report CardRead our new 2013 Report Card for Warren »
Warren is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Warren’s bills have had a total of 247 cosponsors in the 113th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Warren to other members of the Senate on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Elizabeth Warren sits on the following committees:
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Member, Subcommittee on Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Some of Warren’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 2060: TEACH Act
- S. 2053: A bill to direct the Architect of the Capitol to place a chair ...
- S. 1993: Veterans Care Financial Protection Act of 2014
- S. 1898: Truth in Settlements Act of 2014
- S. 1837: Equal Employment for All Act of 2013
- S.Res. 287: A resolution congratulating the Boston Red Sox on winning the 2013 World Series.
- S. 1282: 21st Century Glass-Steagall Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2014, Warren missed 10 of 353 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is worse than the median of 1.8% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Cloture Motion Agreed to 62/34
Sen. Warren [D-MA]: YeaMar 10, 2014 5:33 p.m.
Cloture Motion Agreed to 100/0
Sen. Warren [D-MA]: YeaMar 06, 2014 2:29 p.m.
Cloture Motion Rejected 55/45
Sen. Warren [D-MA]: YeaMar 06, 2014 2:01 p.m.
Nomination Confirmed 58/42
Sen. Warren [D-MA]: YeaMar 06, 2014 11:20 a.m.