Tauscher was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Tauscher’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Tauscher’s bills had a total of 258 cosponsors in the 111th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Tauscher to other members of the House of Representatives in the 111th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Tauscher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 331 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Drowning Prevention and Water Safety ...
- H.R. 1830 (111th): Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009
- H.R. 1571 (111th): Private Investment in Commuter Vanpooling Act of 2009
- H.R. 1283 (111th): Military Readiness Enhancement Act of 2009
- H.R. 1100 (111th): Vessel Navigation and Safety Improvement Act
- H.R. 1052 (111th): Ensuring Military Readiness Through Stability and Predictability Deployment Policy Act
- H.R. 906 (111th): Housing Disaster Area Foreclosure Prevention Act of 2009
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Jun 2009, Tauscher missed 110 of 8,185 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jun 2009. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
This resolution’s text is now available.Apr 04, 2009 8:23 a.m.
This bill’s text is now available.Apr 02, 2009 12:42 p.m.
This resolution was introduced on April 2, 2009, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.Apr 02, 2009
This bill was introduced on March 31, 2009, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.Mar 31, 2009