Our unique analysis of the bills Tauscher sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Tauscher is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Tauscher sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Foreign Trade and International Finance (39%) Armed Forces and National Security (14%) Government Operations and Politics (12%) Environmental Protection (9%) Agriculture and Food (8%) International Affairs (8%) Crime and Law Enforcement (6%) Labor and Employment (5%)
Some of Tauscher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 331 (111th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Drowning Prevention and Water Safety ...
- H.R. 1830 (111th): Weapon Systems Acquisition Reform Act of 2009
- H.R. 1571 (111th): Private Investment in Commuter Vanpooling Act of 2009
- H.R. 1283 (111th): Military Readiness Enhancement Act of 2009
- H.R. 1100 (111th): Vessel Navigation and Safety Improvement Act
- H.R. 1052 (111th): Ensuring Military Readiness Through Stability and Predictability Deployment Policy Act
- H.R. 906 (111th): Housing Disaster Area Foreclosure Prevention Act of 2009
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Jun 2009, Tauscher missed 110 of 8,185 roll call votes, which is 1.3%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jun 2009. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: