Our unique analysis of the bills Faleomavaega sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Faleomavaega is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Faleomavaega for more statistics.
Faleomavaega sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Faleomavaega’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 714 (113th): To reaffirm the strong support of the United States Government for the ...
- H.R. 4311 (113th): To amend the Wagner-Peyser Act to include American Samoa in the employment ...
- H.R. 1679 (113th): To amend the Expedited Funds Availability Act to clarify the application of ...
- H.R. 1279 (113th): United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement Fairness Act of 2013
- H.R. 1278 (113th): Non-Disparagement of Native American Persons or Peoples in Trademark Registration Act of ...
- H.R. 772 (113th): To promote peaceful and collaborative resolution of the South China Sea dispute.
- H.R. 338 (113th): Stop Tobacco Smuggling in the Territories Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: