Greene Waldholtz was the representative for Utah’s 2nd congressional district and was a Republican. She served from 1995 to 1996.
Greene Waldholtz is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 1996 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Greene Waldholtz sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 3, 1991 to Oct 3, 1996. See full analysis methodology.
Greene Waldholtz sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Crime and Law Enforcement (16%) Labor and Employment (16%) Government Operations and Politics (16%) Agriculture and Food (12%) International Affairs (12%) Law (12%) Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues (8%) Health (8%)
Some of Greene Waldholtz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4248 (104th): Medicare Antibiotic Coverage Amendments of 1996
- H.R. 4193 (104th): Grand Jury Fairness Reform Act of 1996
- H.Con.Res. 223 (104th): Expressing the sense of the Congress with respect to considering addiction to ...
- H.Res. 536 (104th): Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany the bill ...
- H.Res. 522 (104th): Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany the bill ...
- H.Res. 488 (104th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2391) to amend the Fair ...
- H.Res. 460 (104th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3675) making appropriations of the ...
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Greene Waldholtz missed 85 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 6.3%. This is much worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: