Rep. Enid Greene Waldholtz
Former Representative from Utah's 2nd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Utah's 2nd District
See Also: Bioguide
Greene Waldholtz was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Greene Waldholtz’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Greene Waldholtz’s bills had a total of 87 cosponsors in the 104th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Greene Waldholtz to other members of the House of Representatives in the 104th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Greene Waldholtz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4248 (104th): Medicare Antibiotic Coverage Amendments of 1996
- H.Con.Res. 223 (104th): Expressing the sense of the Congress with respect to considering addiction to ...
- H.R. 4193 (104th): Grand Jury Fairness Reform Act of 1996
- H.Res. 536 (104th): Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany the bill ...
- H.Res. 522 (104th): Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany the bill ...
- H.Res. 488 (104th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2391) to amend the Fair ...
- H.Res. 460 (104th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3675) making appropriations of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Greene Waldholtz missed 85 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 6.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: