Our unique analysis of the bills Greene Waldholtz sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1996. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Greene Waldholtz is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Greene Waldholtz sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Crime and Law Enforcement (16%) Labor and Employment (16%) Government Operations and Politics (16%) Agriculture and Food (12%) International Affairs (12%) Law (12%) Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues (8%) Health (8%)
Some of Greene Waldholtz’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4248 (104th): Medicare Antibiotic Coverage Amendments of 1996
- H.Con.Res. 223 (104th): Expressing the sense of the Congress with respect to considering addiction to ...
- H.R. 4193 (104th): Grand Jury Fairness Reform Act of 1996
- H.Res. 536 (104th): Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany the bill ...
- H.Res. 522 (104th): Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany the bill ...
- H.Res. 488 (104th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2391) to amend the Fair ...
- H.Res. 460 (104th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3675) making appropriations of the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Greene Waldholtz missed 85 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 6.3%. This is much worse than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: