2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Crawford »
Our unique analysis of the bills Crawford has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Crawford is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Eric “Rick” Crawford sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Some of Crawford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1099: To amend the Migratory Bird Treaty Act to provide certain exemptions relating to ...
- H.R. 5574: To abolish the Chemical Corps of the Army and to transfer to the ...
- H.R. 5542: Farm Protection Act of 2014
- H.J.Res. 126: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to control entitlement ...
- H.R. 4404: SARA Act of 2014
- H.R. 4319: Common Sense in Species Protection Act of 2014
- H.R. 4157: Farmer Identity Protection Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Mar 2015, Crawford missed 100 of 2,917 roll call votes, which is 3.4%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity