Our unique analysis of the bills Crawford has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Crawford is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Crawford for more statistics.
Eric “Rick” Crawford sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Crawford sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Environmental Protection (18%) Government Operations and Politics (18%) Taxation (15%) Economics and Public Finance (15%) Transportation and Public Works (9%) Water Resources Development (9%) Animals (9%) Immigration (6%)
Some of Crawford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4175: Groundwater Conservation Incentive Act of 2015
- H.R. 4033: Refugee Relocation Security Act
- H.R. 3687: Cuba Agricultural Exports Act
- H.R. 3129: FUELS Act
- H.R. 2954: To designate the Federal building located at 617 Walnut Street in Helena, Arkansas, ...
- H.R. 2807: Sunshine on Government Act of 2015
- H.R. 2235: National Mitigation Fisheries Coordination Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Crawford missed 156 of 4,069 roll call votes, which is 3.8%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 20 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: