2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Crawford »
Our unique analysis of the bills Crawford has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Crawford is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Eric “Rick” Crawford sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Some of Crawford’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1847: To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the Commodity Exchange Act ...
- H.R. 1467: Drug Free Commercial Driver Act of 2015
- H.R. 1099: Hunter and Farmer Protection Act
- H.R. 5574: To abolish the Chemical Corps of the Army and to transfer to the ...
- H.R. 5542: Farm Protection Act of 2014
- H.J.Res. 126: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to control entitlement ...
- H.R. 4404: SARA Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Crawford missed 107 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
H.R. 1847: To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the Commodity Exchange Act to repeal the indemnification requirements for regulatory authorities to obtain access to swap data required to be provided by swaps entities under such Acts.
Sponsor: Rep. Eric “Rick” Crawford [R-AR1]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Agriculture and House Committee on Financial Services which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
Rep. Eric “Rick” Crawford [R-AR1] is a member of the House Committee on Agriculture.Apr 16, 2015