Fingerhut, a Democrat, was the representative for Ohio’s 19th congressional district from 1993 to 1994.
Fingerhut is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Fingerhut sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Fingerhut sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fingerhut’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3742 (103rd): Welfare Elimination Act of 1994
- H.R. 2834 (103rd): Sunshine for Lobbyists Act of 1993
- H.R. 2565 (103rd): Great Lakes National Program Act
- H.R. 2566 (103rd): Great Lakes Federal Effectiveness Act
- H.R. 1819 (103rd): Federal Environmentally Efficient Building Materials Act of 1993
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Fingerhut missed 27 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is on par with the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: