Our unique analysis of the bills Fingerhut sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fingerhut is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Fingerhut’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3742 (103rd): Welfare Elimination Act of 1994
- H.R. 2834 (103rd): Sunshine for Lobbyists Act of 1993
- H.R. 2565 (103rd): Great Lakes National Program Act
- H.R. 2566 (103rd): Great Lakes Federal Effectiveness Act
- H.R. 1819 (103rd): Federal Environmentally Efficient Building Materials Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Fingerhut missed 27 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: