Rep. Eric Fingerhut
Former Representative from Ohio's 19th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Ohio's 19th District
See Also: Bioguide
Fingerhut was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Fingerhut’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Fingerhut’s bills had a total of 55 cosponsors in the 103rd Congress.
Use this chart to compare Fingerhut to other members of the House of Representatives in the 103rd Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Fingerhut’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3742 (103rd): Welfare Elimination Act of 1994
- H.R. 2834 (103rd): Sunshine for Lobbyists Act of 1993
- H.R. 2565 (103rd): Great Lakes National Program Act
- H.R. 2566 (103rd): Great Lakes Federal Effectiveness Act
- H.R. 1819 (103rd): Federal Environmentally Efficient Building Materials Act of 1993
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Fingerhut missed 27 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: