Our unique analysis of the bills Massa sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Massa is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Massa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4704 (111th): Disabled Public Safety Officers Fairness Act of 2010
- H.R. 4665 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 4448 (111th): To direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a special resource ...
- H.Res. 1005 (111th): Commemorating the 65th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge in World ...
- H.R. 2902 (111th): Broadband Internet Fairness Act
- H.R. 2493 (111th): Judgment Evading Foreign States Accountability Act of 2009
- H.R. 2007 (111th): American Credit Card Reform Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Mar 2010, Massa missed 34 of 1,082 roll call votes, which is 3.1%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Mar 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Massa [D-NY29, 2009-2010]: Not VotingMar 4, 2010 3:39 p.m.
Rep. Massa [D-NY29, 2009-2010]: Not VotingMar 4, 2010 3:30 p.m.
Rep. Massa [D-NY29, 2009-2010]: Not VotingMar 4, 2010 1:44 p.m.
Rep. Massa [D-NY29, 2009-2010]: Not VotingMar 4, 2010 1:34 p.m.