2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Swalwell »
Our unique analysis of the bills Swalwell has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Swalwell is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Eric Swalwell sits on the following committees:
Some of Swalwell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5499: Consumer Review Freedom Act of 2014
- H.R. 4823: Widening Internet Readiness for Employment Development Act
- H.R. 3771: Philippines Charitable Giving Assistance Act
- H.R. 3518: Restarting Local Economies Act of 2013
- H.R. 3438: National Laboratories Mean National Security Act
- H.Res. 287: Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to permit absent Members to ...
- H.R. 1671: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 6937 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Feb 2015, Swalwell missed 13 of 1,310 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity