Our unique analysis of the bills Paulsen has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Paulsen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Paulsen for more statistics.
Erik Paulsen sits on the following committees:
Paulsen sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Paulsen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 840: Expressing support for designation of the week of October 30 through November 5, ...
- H.R. 5719: Empowering Employees through Stock Ownership Act
- H.R. 5445: Health Care Security Act of 2016
- H.R. 5184: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand rules related to ...
- H.Res. 718: Honoring the 75th Anniversary of Flotilla 11-1, 8th District-Western Rivers Region, Coast Guard ...
- H.R. 5117: DIGIT Act
- H.R. 4878: Better Care, Lower Cost Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Jul 2016, Paulsen missed 56 of 5,646 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 13 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: