Rep. Erin Houchin
Representative for Indiana’s 9th District
Houchin did not request any earmarks for fiscal year 2024.
Most representatives from both parties requested earmarks for fiscal year 2024. Rather than being distributed through a formula or competitive process administered by the executive branch, earmarks may direct spending where it is most needed for the legislator's district. More about FY2024 earmark requests from Demand Progress Education Fund »
Erin Houchin sits on the following committees:
Houchin sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Houchin recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 5337: Retirement Proxy Protection Act
- H.R. 5111: Prioritizing Evidence for Workforce Development Act
- H.Res. 597: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3935) to amend title 49, United …
- H.R. 4644: No Expensive, Stifling Governance Act of 2023
- H.Res. 550: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the Centers for Medicare …
- H.Res. 298: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 734) to amend the Education Amendments …
- H.R. 2651: Regulation A+ Improvement Act of 2023
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2023 to Sep 2023, Houchin missed 0 of 513 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: