Our unique analysis of the bills Fletcher sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2004. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fletcher is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Fletcher sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Fletcher’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3160 (108th): Tobacco Reduction, Accountability, and Community Enhancement Act of 2003
- H.R. 660 (108th): Small Business Health Fairness Act of 2003
- H.R. 245 (108th): Tobacco Equity Elimination Act of 2003
- H.R. 5257 (107th): Keeping All Children Safe in Schools Act of 2002
- H.R. 5035 (107th): Tobacco Equity Elimination Act of 2002
- H.R. 4170 (107th): State Cooperative Health Care Access Plan Act of 2002
- H.R. 3511 (107th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to continue the ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2003, Fletcher missed 255 of 2,887 roll call votes, which is 8.8%. This is much worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2003. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: