Our unique analysis of the bills Clayton sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Clayton is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Clayton sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Clayton’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5274 (107th): Northeastern North Carolina Heritage Area Study Act of 2002
- H.R. 5015 (107th): Rural Self-Sufficiency and Workforce Advancement Act
- H.Con.Res. 421 (107th): Recognizing the importance of inheritance rights of women in Africa.
- H.Con.Res. 393 (107th): Expressing the sense of Congress that the Nation should take additional steps ...
- H.R. 2653 (107th): Agricultural Credit Act of 2001
- H.R. 2102 (107th): Rural Teachers Recruitment Act of 2001
- H.R. 1894 (107th): Farmers to Africa and the Caribbean Basin Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Clayton missed 243 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: