Our unique analysis of the bills Grucci sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Grucci is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Grucci sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Economics and Public Finance (17%) Armed Forces and National Security (14%) Commerce (14%) Emergency Management (14%) Education (10%) Families (10%) Government Operations and Politics (10%) Science, Technology, Communications (10%)
Some of Grucci’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4839 (107th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a credit ...
- H.Con.Res. 314 (107th): Recognizing the members of AMVETS for their service to the Nation and ...
- H.Res. 308 (107th): Supporting the goals of a National Motivation and Inspiration Day.
- H.R. 2442 (107th): Combat Merchant Mariners Veterans Benefits Act of 2001
- H.Res. 172 (107th): Honoring John J. Downing, Brian Fahey, and Harry Ford, who lost their ...
- H.R. 1846 (107th): Who Is E-Mailing Our Kids Act
- H.R. 1847 (107th): Hands Off Our Kids Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Nov 2002, Grucci missed 22 of 996 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: