Ballance sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Ballance’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4063 (108th): No School Left Behind Act of 2004
- H.R. 3975 (108th): Respecting Our Leaders in Education Model Act of 2004
- H.R. 3353 (108th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 2925 (108th): Northeastern North Carolina Heritage Area Study Act of 2003
- H.R. 2119 (108th): To provide for the conveyance of Federal lands, improvements, equipment, and resource ...
- H.R. 406 (108th): To authorize the Secretary of Agriculture to use unobligated funds from a ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Jun 2004, Ballance missed 60 of 908 roll call votes, which is 6.6%. This is much worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jun 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: