Cremeans was the representative for Ohio’s 6th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 1995 to 1996.
Cremeans sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Cremeans recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 2786 (104th): To provide for the modification of the reversionary interest retained by the …
- H.R. 2669 (104th): Religious Symbols Fairness Act of 1995
- H.R. 2354 (104th): To provide for the continuance of oil and gas operations pursuant to …
- H.R. 2023 (104th): To provide for a land exchange between the Ironton Country Club of …
- H.R. 2021 (104th): To release restrictions imposed on the use of certain real property conveyed …
- H.R. 2012 (104th): Expatriation Tax Act of 1995
- H.R. 1089 (104th): To ensure that the acquisition of lands for inclusion in the National …
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Cremeans missed 11 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills