Cremeans was the representative for Ohio’s 6th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 1995 to 1996.
Cremeans sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cremeans’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2786 (104th): To provide for the modification of the reversionary interest retained by the ...
- H.R. 2669 (104th): Religious Symbols Fairness Act of 1995
- H.R. 2354 (104th): To provide for the continuance of oil and gas operations pursuant to ...
- H.R. 2023 (104th): To provide for a land exchange between the Ironton Country Club of ...
- H.R. 2021 (104th): To release restrictions imposed on the use of certain real property conveyed ...
- H.R. 2012 (104th): Expatriation Tax Act of 1995
- H.R. 1089 (104th): To ensure that the acquisition of lands for inclusion in the National ...
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Cremeans missed 11 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- @unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills