Our unique analysis of the bills Guinta has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Guinta is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Guinta for more statistics.
Frank Guinta sits on the following committees:
Guinta sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Guinta’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5419: Credit Union Examination Reform Act of 2016
- H.R. 5206: Saint-Gaudens National Park for the Arts Redesignation Act
- H.R. 5048: Good Samaritan Assessment Act of 2016
- H.R. 4928: Firearms Transfer Improvement Act
- H.R. 4384: Veterans Administration Bonus Elimination Act of 2016
- H.R. 4140: SENIORS Act of 2015
- H.R. 3968: Stop Meth Labs and Enhance Patient Access Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Guinta missed 68 of 2,872 roll call votes, which is 2.4%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 31 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: