Our unique analysis of the bills Kratovil sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kratovil is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kratovil was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if it is enacted or if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted, as determined by an automated text analysis.
Kratovil sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kratovil’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6348 (111th): To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to clarify the ...
- H.R. 6182 (111th): To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to authorize the Administrator ...
- H.R. 5344 (111th): Coastal Habitat Conservation Act
- H.Res. 1360 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to guarantee reasonable time ...
- H.R. 5232 (111th): Sex Crime Re-Entry EvaluatioN (SCREEN) Act of 2010
- H.R. 4973 (111th): National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer Improvement Act of 2010
- H.R. 4932 (111th): Small Business Development Centers Relief Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kratovil missed 7 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: