Our unique analysis of the bills Kratovil sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kratovil is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Kratovil was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if about one third or more of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Kratovil sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Kratovil’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6348 (111th): To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to clarify the ...
- H.R. 6182 (111th): To amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to authorize the Administrator ...
- H.R. 5344 (111th): Coastal Habitat Conservation Act
- H.Res. 1360 (111th): Amending the Rules of the House of Representatives to guarantee reasonable time ...
- H.R. 5232 (111th): Sex Crime Re-Entry EvaluatioN (SCREEN) Act of 2010
- H.R. 4973 (111th): National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer Improvement Act of 2010
- H.R. 4932 (111th): Small Business Development Centers Relief Act of 2010
|Kratovil’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 3729 (111th): National Aeronautics and Space Administration Authorization Act of 2010
Sep 29, 2010. Passed 304/118.
H.Con.Res. 308 (111th): Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives.
Jul 29, 2010. Passed 231/189.
H.R. 1752 (111th): To provide that the usual day for paying salaries in or under the House of Representatives may ...
Jul 30, 2009. Failed 282/144.
H.R. 2918 (111th): Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2010
Jun 19, 2009. Passed 232/178.
H.R. 31 (111th): Lumbee Recognition Act
Jun 3, 2009. Passed 240/179.
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Kratovil missed 7 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: