Read our 2017 Report Card for LoBiondo.
LoBiondo is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills LoBiondo has sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Frank LoBiondo sits on the following committees:
- House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Armed Services
LoBiondo was the primary sponsor of 9 bills that were enacted. The most recent include:
- H.R. 4285: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 123 Bridgeton Pike in Mullica Hill, New Jersey, as the “James C. ‘Billy’ Johnson Post Office ...
- H.R. 2564: To amend title 10, United States Code, to require an annual report on the personnel, training, and equipment needs of the non-federalized National Guard.
- H.R. 944 (114th): To reauthorize the National Estuary Program, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 2838 (112th): Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2012
- H.R. 5887 (112th): Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2012
- H.R. 5301 (111th): To extend the period during which the Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency and States are prohibited from requiring a permit under section 402 of the Federal ...
- H.R. 2901 (111th): United States Coast Guard Servicemember Benefits Improvements Act
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
LoBiondo sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of LoBiondo’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6602: To reauthorize the New Jersey Coastal Heritage Trail Route, and for other purposes.
- H.R. 4897: Women and Lung Cancer Research and Preventive Services Act of 2018
- H.R. 4285: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 123 ...
- H.Res. 529: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the J-1 visa programs, ...
- H.R. 2564: To amend title 10, United States Code, to require an annual report on ...
- H.R. 1254: Veterans Health ID Act
- H.R. 783: Sports Gaming Opportunity Act of 2017
|LoBiondo’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 2: Agriculture and Nutrition Act of 2018
May 18, 2018. Failed 198/213.
See the Congressional Research Service's 122-page summary of the bill. * * * H.R. 2 amends and extends major programs for income support, food and nutrition, land conservation, trade promotion, rural development, research, forestry, horticulture, and other miscellaneous programs administered by the Department of Agriculture ...
S. 140: A bill to amend the White Mountain Apache Tribe Water Rights Quantification Act of 2010 to clarify the use of amounts in the WMAT Settlement Fund.
Jan 10, 2018. Passed 239/173.
The Rules Committee Print includes the text of S. 140, to amend the White Mountain Apache Tribe Water Rights Quantification Act of 2010 to clarify the use of amounts in the WMAT Settlement Fund, S. 249, a bill to provide that the pueblo of Santa ...
H.R. 511: Tribal Labor Sovereignty Act of 2015
Nov 17, 2015. Passed 249/177.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed 218/208.
This vote made H.R. 2146 the vehicle for passage of Trade Promotion Authority (TPA) for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal currently being negotiated. H.R. 2146 was originally introduced as a bill to address issues with retirement funds of federal law enforcement officers and firefighters. ...
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed 338/88.
The USA Freedom Act (H.R. 2048, Pub.L. 114–23) is a U.S. law enacted on June 2, 2015 that restored in modified form several provisions of the Patriot Act, which had expired the day before. The act imposes some new limits on the bulk collection of ...
H.J.Res. 124 (113th): Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
Sep 17, 2014. Passed 319/108.
H.R. 6233 (112th): Agricultural Disaster Assistance Act of 2012
Aug 2, 2012. Passed 223/197.
H.R. 3080 (112th): United States-Korea Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act
Oct 12, 2011. Passed 278/151.
H.R. 1249 (112th): Leahy-Smith America Invents Act
Jun 23, 2011. Passed 304/117.
The Leahy–Smith America Invents Act (AIA) is a United States federal statute that was passed by Congress and was signed into law by President Barack Obama on September 16, 2011. The law represents the most significant change to the U.S. patent system since 1952, and ...
H.Res. 1031 (110th): Providing for the adoption of the resolution (H. Res. 895) establishing within the House of Representatives an ...
Mar 11, 2008. Passed 229/182.
From Jan 1995 to Sep 2018, LoBiondo missed 40 of 15,947 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: