Mascara was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Mascara’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Mascara’s bills had a total of 2 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Mascara to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Mascara’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3032 (107th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to extend coverage ...
- H.R. 4436 (106th): George C. Marshall Memorial Plaza Study Act of 2000
- H.R. 3107 (106th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to extend coverage ...
- H.Con.Res. 152 (106th): Expressing the sense of Congress that urgent action is needed to limit ...
- H.Con.Res. 203 (105th): Requesting that the United States Postal Service issue a commemorative postage stamp ...
- H.R. 1406 (104th): George C. Marshall Commemorative Coin Act
- H.J.Res. 82 (104th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Mascara missed 169 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: