Our unique analysis of the bills Mascara sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Mascara is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Mascara’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3032 (107th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to extend coverage ...
- H.R. 4436 (106th): George C. Marshall Memorial Plaza Study Act of 2000
- H.R. 3107 (106th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to extend coverage ...
- H.Con.Res. 152 (106th): Expressing the sense of Congress that urgent action is needed to limit ...
- H.Con.Res. 203 (105th): Requesting that the United States Postal Service issue a commemorative postage stamp ...
- H.R. 1406 (104th): George C. Marshall Commemorative Coin Act
- H.J.Res. 82 (104th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Mascara missed 169 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: