Mascara, a Democrat, was the representative for Pennsylvania’s 20th congressional district from 1995 to 2002.
Mascara is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002 positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Mascara sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Mascara sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mascara’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3032 (107th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to extend coverage ...
- H.R. 4436 (106th): George C. Marshall Memorial Plaza Study Act of 2000
- H.R. 3107 (106th): To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to extend coverage ...
- H.Con.Res. 152 (106th): Expressing the sense of Congress that urgent action is needed to limit ...
- H.Con.Res. 203 (105th): Requesting that the United States Postal Service issue a commemorative postage stamp ...
- H.R. 1406 (104th): George C. Marshall Commemorative Coin Act
- H.J.Res. 82 (104th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to ...
From Jan 1995 to Nov 2002, Mascara missed 169 of 4,737 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is on par with the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: