Rep. Frank Tejeda
Former Representative from Texas's 28th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Texas's 28th District
See Also: Bioguide
Tejeda was a moderate Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Tejeda’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Tejeda’s bills had a total of 40 cosponsors in the 104th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Tejeda to other members of the House of Representatives in the 104th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Tejeda’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2868 (104th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to make permanent alternative teacher ...
- H.R. 2852 (104th): To amend title 10, United States Code, to repeal certain limitations on ...
- H.R. 2700 (104th): To designate the United States Post Office building located at 7980 FM ...
- H.J.Res. 102 (104th): Disapproving the recommendations of the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission.
- H.R. 595 (104th): To authorize the Secretary of the Army to convey certain excess real ...
- H.R. 5158 (103rd): To authorize the Secretary of the Army to convey certain excess real ...
- H.R. 4761 (103rd): To amend title 38, United States Code, to authorize educational assistance for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Jan 1997, Tejeda missed 71 of 2,463 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 1997. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills