Eckert was the representative for New York’s 30th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 1985 to 1986.
Eckert recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 5118 (99th): A bill to amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to …
- H.R. 4764 (99th): A bill to permit the State of New York to modify its …
- H.R. 2275 (99th): A bill to authorize the Administrator of Veterans’ Affairs to release a …
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 1985 to Oct 1986, Eckert missed 53 of 890 roll call votes, which is 6.0%. This is on par with the median of 6.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills