French Hill sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Hill sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Hill’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5644: Shift Back to Society Act of 2016
- H.Res. 795: Recognizing the 70th Anniversary of the Fulbright Program.
- H.R. 5505: GSE Review and Reform Act of 2016
- H.R. 5409: Social Security Disability Insurance Return to Work Act
- H.R. 5019: Fair Access to Investment Research Act of 2016
- H.R. 4831: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make an exception to ...
- H.R. 4620: Preserving Access to CRE Capital Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Hill missed 9 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: