New: 2013 Report CardRead our new 2013 Report Card for Barr »
Barr is a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Barr’s bills have had a total of 67 cosponsors in the 113th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Barr to other members of the House of Representatives on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Garland “Andy” Barr sits on the following committees:
Some of Barr’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4167: Restoring Proven Financing for American Employers Act
- H.R. 4106: Saving Lives, Saving Costs Act
- H.R. 4021: Debt Limit Reform and Congressional Pay for Performance Act of 2014
- H.R. 3775: Military SAVE Act
- H.R. 3002: No Bailouts for State and local Governments Act
- H.R. 2672: CFPB Rural Designation Petition and Correction Act
- H.R. 2673: Portfolio Lending and Mortgage Access Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2014, Barr missed 3 of 765 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity