Our unique analysis of the bills Graves has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Graves is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Graves for more statistics.
Garret Graves sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Graves sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Graves’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6104: Timely Payments for Flood Victims Act of 2016
- H.R. 5753: To authorize the Attorney General to make grants to State and local law ...
- H.R. 5577: Innovation in Offshore Leasing Act
- H.R. 5513: PROVE IT Act of 2016
- H.R. 4302: END OF AN ERA Act
- H.Con.Res. 95: Providing for a conditional adjournment of the House of Representatives and a conditional ...
- H.R. 4048: Syrian Refugee Verification and Safety Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Graves missed 11 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: