Our unique analysis of the bills Myers sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Myers is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Myers’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 14400 (95th): A bill to create, subject to the provisions of the District of ...
- H.R. 14342 (95th): A bill to amend title 18 to make unlawful a willful misrepresentation ...
- H.R. 14126 (95th): A bill entitled “Department of Energy Organization Act Amendments of 1978”.
- H.R. 9626 (95th): A bill to amend the Trade Act of 1974 to provide that ...
- H.R. 9625 (95th): A bill to amend the National Labor Relations Act to provide that ...
- H.R. 9342 (95th): A bill to amend the Trade Act of 1974 to provide that ...
- H.R. 9022 (95th): A bill to amend the Trade Act of 1974 to provide that ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1975 to Oct 1978, Myers missed 51 of 2,802 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 8.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1978. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills