Our unique analysis of the bills Allen sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the Senate in 2006. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Allen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Allen sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (21%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (15%) Law (13%) Economics and Public Finance (12%) Science, Technology, Communications (12%) Commerce (10%) Labor and Employment (9%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%)
Some of Allen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4057 (109th): National Park Second Amendment Restoration and Personal Protection Act of 2006
- S. 4045 (109th): A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at the intersections ...
- S.Res. 593 (109th): A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Children and Families ...
- S. 4006 (109th): Imagery, Mapping, and Geospatial Enhancement Act of 2006
- S. 3976 (109th): Pigford Claims Remedy Act of 2006
- S. 3970 (109th): A bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to direct ...
- S. 3878 (109th): A bill to provide compensation for United States citizens taken hostage by ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Allen missed 9 of 1,953 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: