Our unique analysis of the bills Allen sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Allen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Allen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4057 (109th): National Park Second Amendment Restoration and Personal Protection Act of 2006
- S. 4045 (109th): A bill to designate the United States courthouse located at the intersections ...
- S.Res. 593 (109th): A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of National Children and Families ...
- S. 4006 (109th): Imagery, Mapping, and Geospatial Enhancement Act of 2006
- S. 3976 (109th): Pigford Claims Remedy Act of 2006
- S. 3970 (109th): A bill to amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to direct ...
- S. 3878 (109th): A bill to provide compensation for United States citizens taken hostage by ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Dec 2006, Allen missed 9 of 1,953 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: