Rep. George Hochbrueckner
Former Representative from New York’s 1st District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||New York's 1st District|
See Also: Bioguide
Our unique analysis of the bills Hochbrueckner sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hochbrueckner is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hochbrueckner’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5267 (103rd): National Composting Act of 1994
- H.R. 5268 (103rd): To authorize the exchange of National Park Service land in the Fire ...
- H.R. 5114 (103rd): For the relief of Jack Ellsworth.
- H.R. 4611 (103rd): To direct the Secretary of Transportation to convey to the Montauk Historical ...
- H.R. 4029 (103rd): To authorize the Secretary of Transportation to issue a certificate of documentation ...
- H.R. 2813 (103rd): Lyme Disease Prevention, Control, and Research Amendments of 1993
- H.R. 2292 (103rd): Executive Composting Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1987 to Nov 1994, Hochbrueckner missed 86 of 3,897 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills