2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Holding »
Our unique analysis of the bills Holding has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Holding is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
George Holding sits on the following committees:
Holding sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Holding’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 715: Expressing support for designation of April 2016 as “National Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Awareness ...
- H.R. 4907: Grow Philanthropy Act of 2016
- H.R. 4825: U.S.-India Defense Technology and Partnership Act
- H.R. 3600: To amend title 5, United States Code, to limit the instances in which ...
- H.R. 2969: TANF Marriage Penalty Elimination Act
- H.R. 2698: Tanning Tax Repeal Act of 2015
- H.R. 2568: Fair Medical Audits Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Holding missed 21 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 13 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: