2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Holding »
Our unique analysis of the bills Holding has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Holding is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
George Holding sits on the following committees:
Some of Holding’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1295: IRS Bureaucracy Reduction and Judicial Review Act
- H.Res. 110: Recognizing the self determination of Gibraltar to determine its status as a British ...
- H.R. 5605: Protecting Public Safety and Federal Resources Act
- H.Res. 738: Recognizing the self determination of Gibraltar to determine its status as a British ...
- H.R. 5233: Trade Secrets Protection Act of 2014
- H.R. 4772: RESPECT Act
- H.R. 3652: No Identity Theft in Health Care Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Holding missed 20 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity