LeMieux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of LeMieux’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4017 (111th): A bill to amend the CDBG service cap.
- S.Res. 682 (111th): A resolution commending the Children’s Home Society of America.
- S. 3402 (111th): REAL Act of 2010
- S.Con.Res. 57 (111th): A concurrent resolution establishing an expedited procedure for consideration of a bill ...
- S. 3180 (111th): A bill to prohibit the use of funds for the termination of ...
- S.Res. 428 (111th): A resolution expressing concern about violations of civil liberties taking place in ...
- S. 2957 (111th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to temporarily ...
From Sep 2009 to Dec 2010, LeMieux missed 8 of 423 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: