LeMieux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of LeMieux’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4017 (111th): A bill to amend the CDBG service cap.
- S.Res. 682 (111th): A resolution commending the Children’s Home Society of America.
- S. 3402 (111th): REAL Act of 2010
- S.Con.Res. 57 (111th): A concurrent resolution establishing an expedited procedure for consideration of a bill ...
- S. 3180 (111th): A bill to prohibit the use of funds for the termination of ...
- S.Res. 428 (111th): A resolution expressing concern about violations of civil liberties taking place in ...
- S. 2957 (111th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to temporarily ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|LeMieux’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4853 (111th): Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010
Dec 15, 2010. Motion Agreed to 81/19.
The Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 (Pub.L. 111–312, H.R. 4853, 124 Stat. 3296, enacted December 17, 2010, also known as the 2010 Tax Relief Act), was passed by the United States Congress on December 16, 2010, and signed into ...
H.R. 5297 (111th): Small Business Jobs Act of 2010
Sep 16, 2010. Bill Passed 61/38.
H.R. 2847 (111th): Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act
Mar 17, 2010. Motion Agreed to 68/29.
On the Nomination PN959: Ben S. Bernanke, of New Jersey, to be Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for a term of four ...
Jan 28, 2010. Nomination Confirmed 70/30.
H.R. 2996 (111th): Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
Oct 29, 2009. Conference Report Agreed to 72/28.
H.R. 3326 (111th): Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010
Oct 6, 2009. Bill Passed 93/7.
From Sep 2009 to Dec 2010, LeMieux missed 8 of 423 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: