LeMieux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Housing and Community Development (50%) Economics and Public Finance (50%)
Recently Introduced Bills
LeMieux recently introduced the following legislation:
- S. 4017 (111th): A bill to amend the CDBG service cap.
- S.Res. 682 (111th): A resolution commending the Children’s Home Society of America.
- S. 3402 (111th): REAL Act of 2010
- S.Con.Res. 57 (111th): A concurrent resolution establishing an expedited procedure for consideration of a bill …
- S. 3180 (111th): A bill to prohibit the use of funds for the termination of …
- S.Res. 428 (111th): A resolution expressing concern about violations of civil liberties taking place in …
- S. 2957 (111th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to temporarily …
View All » | View Cosponsors »
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Sep 2009 to Dec 2010, LeMieux missed 8 of 423 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- unitedstates/congress-legislators, a community project gathering congressional information
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Office of George LeMieux for the photo
- GovInfo.gov, for sponsored bills