LeMieux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of LeMieux’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 4017 (111th): A bill to amend the CDBG service cap.
- S.Res. 682 (111th): A resolution commending the Children’s Home Society of America.
- S. 3402 (111th): REAL Act of 2010
- S.Con.Res. 57 (111th): A concurrent resolution establishing an expedited procedure for consideration of a bill ...
- S. 3180 (111th): A bill to prohibit the use of funds for the termination of ...
- S.Res. 428 (111th): A resolution expressing concern about violations of civil liberties taking place in ...
- S. 2957 (111th): A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to temporarily ...
From Sep 2009 to Dec 2010, LeMieux missed 8 of 423 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of senators serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: