Our unique analysis of the bills Nethercutt sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Nethercutt is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Nethercutt’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 509 (108th): Urging the President to withdraw the United States from the 1992 Agreement ...
- H.R. 5157 (108th): High Risk Pool Flexibility Act of 2004
- H.R. 5083 (108th): Wild Sky Wilderness and Backcountry Wilderness Management Area Act of 2004
- H.R. 5077 (108th): Colville Land Conveyance Act of 2004
- H.R. 5031 (108th): Community Credit Card Bank Act of 2004
- H.R. 4979 (108th): Women’s Pelvic Floor Health Education and Awareness Act
- H.R. 4620 (108th): To confirm the authority of the Secretary of Agriculture to collect approved ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2004, Nethercutt missed 257 of 5,958 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2004. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: