Our unique analysis of the bills Connolly has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Connolly is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Connolly for more statistics.
Gerald Connolly sits on the following committees:
Connolly sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Connolly’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4906: To amend title 5, United States Code, to clarify the eligibility of employees ...
- H.R. 4729: Federal Firefighter Pay Equity Act
- H.R. 4585: FAIR Act
- H.R. 3741: Commission to Verify Iranian Nuclear Compliance Act
- H.R. 2827: Competitive Service Act of 2015
- H.R. 2059: To award a Congressional Gold Medal to Edwin Cole “Ed” Bearss, in recognition ...
- H.R. 1531: Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Sep 2016, Connolly missed 48 of 5,724 roll call votes, which is 0.8%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: