Our unique analysis of the bills Weller sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Weller is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Weller sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Weller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6944 (110th): Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie Expansion Act of 2008
- H.R. 6681 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5688 (110th): TARGET Act
- H.Res. 733 (110th): Recognizing the importance of improving the high school graduation rate of foster ...
- H.R. 3243 (110th): Poverty Measurement Improvement Act
- H.R. 3188 (110th): To eliminate the separate work participation rate requirements for 2-parent families under ...
- H.R. 2825 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2008, Weller missed 427 of 9,048 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. ProPublica has tracked 197 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: