Weller was a rank-and-file Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Weller’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Weller’s bills had a total of 114 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Weller to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Weller’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6944 (110th): Midewin National Tallgrass Prairie Expansion Act of 2008
- H.R. 6681 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 5688 (110th): TARGET Act
- H.Res. 733 (110th): Recognizing the importance of improving the high school graduation rate of foster ...
- H.R. 3243 (110th): Poverty Measurement Improvement Act
- H.R. 3188 (110th): To eliminate the separate work participation rate requirements for 2-parent families under ...
- H.R. 2825 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Dec 2008, Weller missed 427 of 9,048 roll call votes, which is 4.7%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: