Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Gilbert Cisneros sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Cisneros sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cisneros’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4748: Justice for ALS Veterans Act of 2019
- H.R. 2943: Providing Benefits Information in Spanish and Tagalog for Veterans and Families Act
- H.R. 2944: TALENT Act
- H.R. 2942: HEALTH Act
- H.R. 2230: BREAK PAY for Veterans Act
- H.R. 1913: BREAK PAY for Veterans Act
From Jan 2019 to Nov 2019, Cisneros missed 1 of 642 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: