Read our 2019 Report Card for Cisneros.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Gilbert Cisneros sits on the following committees:
Cisneros sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cisneros’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5867: STOP Veteran Suicide and Substance Abuse Act
- H.R. 5590: Korean American VALOR Act
- H.R. 5282: Military Family Parole in Place Act
- H.R. 4748: Justice for ALS Veterans Act of 2019
- H.R. 2943: Providing Benefits Information in Spanish and Tagalog for Veterans and Families Act
- H.R. 2944: TALENT Act
- H.R. 2942: HEALTH Act
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2020, Cisneros missed 2 of 803 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: