Glenn Grothman sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Budget
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
Grothman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Grothman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 673: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Internal Revenue Service ...
- H.Res. 497: Congratulating Army Reserve Major Lisa Jaster on her graduation from the Army Ranger ...
- H.R. 3507: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 99 ...
- H.R. 2956: Preventing Illegal Immigrants From Abusing Tax Welfare Act of 2015
- H.R. 2792: Manufacturers First Act of 2015
- H.R. 2398: Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2015
- H.R. 2306: Obamacare Marriage Penalty Elimination Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Grothman missed 13 of 1,259 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: