Our unique analysis of the bills Nye sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Nye is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Nye sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Nye’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6372 (111th): Spouses of Fallen Heroes Scholarship Act
- H.R. 6370 (111th): Small Business Procurement Integrity Act of 2010
- H.R. 6369 (111th): MyCAA Act
- H.R. 6371 (111th): Gold Star Parents Annuity Act of 2010
- H.R. 6131 (111th): Restoring Congressional Oversight and Strengthening Military Jointness Act
- H.R. 5867 (111th): Military Personnel Readiness Act of 2010
- H.R. 5568 (111th): Stop Waste by Eliminating Excessive Programs Act of 2010
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2010, Nye missed 4 of 1,655 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: