Poshard sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Poshard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1502 (105th): To designate the United States Courthouse located at 301 West Main Street ...
- H.R. 730 (105th): To prohibit Members of the House of Representatives from using official funds ...
- H.R. 731 (105th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the interest ...
- H.J.Res. 53 (105th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relating to ...
- H.R. 2689 (104th): To designate the United States Courthouse located at 301 West Main Street ...
- H.R. 1053 (104th): To prohibit Members of the House of Representatives from using official funds ...
- H.J.Res. 59 (104th): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution authorizing the President to disapprove or ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1989 to Dec 1998, Poshard missed 205 of 5,485 roll call votes, which is 3.7%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1998. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills